Friday, March 4, 2011

Please Leave me Some Feedback

I am really new to blogging and am wondering how I'm doing.  If you would, please, leave me a comment or check off a reaction at the bottom of the post(s) you read to give me some feedback, OR become a follower of my blog, I would greatly appreciate it.  I'm seeing that my blog is being read by people world-wide, which is so exciting!  Now, I'd like to know how I'm coming across.  Thank you for giving me your encouragement/feedback and let me know what you'd like for me to write about.

Also, I'm thinking about creating some kind of sewing or serger challenge.  Put your thinking cap on and give me some ideas, such as "How many handmade creations can you make in a month?" "Serger project of the week," "Who has the most sewing patterns in their resource center (a.k.a. stash)?" "What do you call your fabric and pattern collection/stash/resource center?" or something else that would be fun.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment